In order to use an EBT CARD (and receive Double Up funds) and/or FARM DIRECT CHECKS please follow these steps:
- If you haven’t done so already, register with WhatsGood Marketplace App or Website. Link Here. (You will have to put in your credit card number to create an account but you will not be charged).
- Follow this link to register as a SNAP customer with WhatsGood Marketplace.
- Order from our vendors on the Marketplace and checkout as a SNAP customer. If the checkout process does not give you that option, please use the WhatsGood Help function to rectify the problem.
- The best times to shop with us are Friday through Sunday at 11pm, which is the cutoff time for Tuesday pickup.
- Come to the parking lot of Bay and Kingwood Streets, Tuesdays 4-6pm. The lot can be more congested from 4-4:45pm, so come after that if possible.
- Park and come to the Market Managers canopy to pickup and pay for your goods. You can use Farm DIrect Checks for fruits, veggies and mushrooms. You can use your ebt card for anything else. We also match your ebt $$ up to $10 for use on fruits and veggies and mushrooms, as well. Whatever is not covered by the checks, ebt and matching funds will have to be paid for by cash.
The setup process is, well, a process. But once you’re set up, it should be a breeze to use the system. Thank you for your patience and commitment! We are excited to have you part of our local food system!