'Fill Your Pantry' Bulk Buying Event
Sun. Nov. 7, 2021
11 am – 2pm
- GREAT SELECTION: Local Storage Crops, Pantry Items, Meats, Poultry & Seafood, Speciality Prepared Foods, Baked Goods, Honey, & much more….
- LOCATION: Siuslaw Middle School Parking Lot, 2525 Oak St. w/ drive-thru pickup!
- PRE-ORDERS REQUIRED: at sourcewhatsgood.com from Oct. 25th, closes Nov. 1st, 2021
- OREGON TRAIL accepted
- DOUBLE UP with Market Match!
- Event Sponsored by Florence Farmers Market, PeaceHealth Peace Harbor Medical Center, Western Lane Community Foundation, Rekindled Restorations, and Shawn Fleming Construction
- KURZHAL FAMILY KICKIN’ PICKLES:
Pickles, Relish, Pickled Beets, Pickled Eggs
- FOG HOLLOW
Chicken, Duck, Eggs, Sausages
- L’ETOILE FARM
Winter Squash, Onions, Greens, Beets, Peppers, Potatoes, Parsnips, Brussels Sprouts, Garlic, and Celery
- VINE TO TABLE
- MARCY’S SOURDOUGH
Sourdough Loaves, Raisin Loaves, Rolls, Brownies, Bars
- RAINFOREST MUSHROOMS
- ARONIA BIJOU BLOOM
Bento Boxes, Kim Chi, Veggies
- FAIR VALLEY FARM
Beef, Lamb, Pork
- HUMBLE BEE HONEY
- CAMAS MILL
Beans, Grains, Oats
- BERKEY’S BLUEBERRIES
Blueberries, Syrup, Jam
- HUMMINGBIRD WHOLESALE
- FEDERATED SEAFOOD
Salmon, Ling Cod, Halibut, Smoked Salmon
- MY BROTHERS FARM
- SALMON WATER FARM
Use your Oregon Trail Card
If You Plan to Use your Oregon Trail Card to pay for your Fill Your Pantry Purchases. Follow this link for Whats Good SNAP Customers at Farmers Markets if you plan to use your Oregon Trail Card to pay for your ‘Fill Your Pantry’ purchases.
If you would like help creating your online account with Whats Good, Call Maggie Bagon, SNAP program assistant @ 541-991-6832
- Be sure to complete your order by pushing the “complete your order”
button. You will be sent a confirmation of your order via email.
- Print this out and bring it with you to the Fill Your Pantry event.
- You pay for your order at the Fill Your Pantry event, not online.
- Bring your Oregon Trail Card AND the email confirmation of your order to
- When you drive into the event, you will be shown where to park so
you can come to the EBT/SNAP table to pay with your OTC.
A volunteer will take your order confirmation and gather your order
for you and take it to your car.